• B5 type is used when a simple tightness is required to avoid contact between the product and the atmophere (mixing under few mbar of pressure or vacuum, or when the product is dangerous, or must be kept under inert atmosphere).
• The shaft is only guided with the gear box, then this mixer is fitted with "short shaft", with moderate flexion strenght.
• One electric motor, horizontal or vertical position,all insulation available, cast iron or aluminium frame
• One coupling to the gear box, by elastic coupling or rigid coupling, depending on gear box type, under guard
• One gear box, manufacturer with customer agreement
• One flange for tank connection adapted to the tank
• One seal device, with labyrinth or V ring seal
• One shaft, solid or tubular
• One or more impeller(s), fixed to the shaft with hub (adjustable position) or bolted blades on welded plates on shaft
The conception and the design of the ROBIN B5 agitators are made in close collaboration with the customers, in order to perfectly meet his needs.
• Frequency inverter
• Belt drive
• Flange connection, squared shape, all standards
• Bride de fixation carrée, DN , etc.
• Coating: ebonite, butyle, PVDF, PTFE, etc.
• Bottom bearing: for long shaft, or high flexion strength due to severe operating conditions (gas injection, etc.), this device, holds the shaft at its tip, with a PTFE bushing, the static part of the bottom bearing must be welded on the bottom vessel with feet.