The Milton Roy Mixing SIDE ENTRY MIXER mounts quickly and easily on the tank flange to deliver the most effective mixing results in an etremely efficient units. The small diameter of the SABRE impeller allows for reduced energy conusmption and easy installation. The Side Entry Mixer is designed for tanks up to 200,000 m3 (1.3 MM Barrels).
Some products must be stored at a warm temperature to be more fluid (vegetable oils, plant extracts, glues) while others must be stocked at low temperatures (beverages, milk).
Taking into account the large volumes of the tanks, the ease of the operation of agitation required, and the inability of the tank storage to support a load on the roof,
MILTON ROY MIXING has developed a specific range of Side Entry HAD and HRB agitators satisfying the cases previously mentioned.
- Easy installation and Maintenance
- Shorter mixing times
- Sabre Impeller designed for large tank volumes
- Turret design housing allows for ease of maintenance
- Energy Savings
- Small footprint
- Low Weight
- Low Power consumption
MILTON ROY MIXING provides SABRE® impellers with a high hydraulic efficiency; they are driven with a high speed.
Among the options selected:
- Adjustable agitators
- Special fittings (single, double, high temperature ...)
- Connection flange according to ISO, ASA, API,...
- Material 316 L stainless steel, steel/carbon, super austenitic, duplex…...